Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hello there!

In case you don't know me, I'm Dinasztie, the writer of the blog, The Oscar Nerd. While I love the Oscars, I decided to do another blog where I'm talking about movies in general and some television shows that I love (in general and recently). Moreover, I'll post my thoughts on the present Oscar races (predictions and such) here but expect to see reviews of the nominees there. On this blog I'll write reviews of movies and TV episodes in general, so I might just start with a favorite movies/favorite TV shows. This blog is much more free, so ask me to write anything you want. :-)

Have fun! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, I'm very interested in this blog! Could you do reviews of Gone With the Wind, Gaslight, Network, Sorry, Wrong Number, Rebecca, Strangers on a Train, Chinatown, Friends (TV SHOW), Damages (TV SHOW) A Streetcar Named Desire and The Night of the Iguana?, to name a few!

Renata said...

I also follow you here :)